October 15, 2010
something to post – because the kids are out of school – we are in CO – and I’m ignoring all responsibilities.
- I recently started painting my toenails – I hate it. My husband thinks it’s sexy. I guess I’m painting my toenails from now on.
- When my blog hits 100 visits in a day I receive automatically generated email asking me to review or giveaway a product. I feel special for a second – then I hit ‘delete’.
- I noticed we are overdrawn in one of our accounts. Instead of transferring money I ignored it & didn’t feel guilty.
- We have skipped church the last 3 out of 4 weeks – once to get in a long run, once to recover from a long run, and now to run a race. The some would call it ‘idolizing’ – I call it ‘creative worship’.
- GLEE is my current favorite show. TEENAGE DREAM is my current favorite song. Can you say ‘living in the past’?
- I want to move. BAD! I’ve been avoiding buying THIS HOUSE!!! It’s more ‘me’ than I can stand.
- When the cat throws-up I let it dry and then vacuum it up.
- I fill virtual shopping carts with stuff I would Love to have and then let it sit there. It’s backfired twice.
- When I attend a Bible study I stumble over everything I say and do.
- I wish I were ‘special’ – but I’m ‘normal’ – darn.
- I avoid certain places in town – knowing it’s where some people frequent.
- I prefer shopping alone – with a plan – for a specific item.
- I listen to talk radio when I’m traveling – for the gossip, not the news.
- I clean up after my kids. We promised a trade-off – I will clean-up after them if they promise to clean-up after my grandchildren. (within reason)
- I am only growing my hair out because I’m lazy.
- Sometimes I throw glass and paper in the trash instead of the recycle bin.
Wasn’t that fun?